add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

BEACON Board not Bored Message Board › Thursday night event tomorrow

Thursday night event tomorrow

user 9311947
Group Organizer
Beacon, NY
For those of you who are not familiar with the other meetups that we do here, this event is our 4th Thursday event here at the Cup and Saucer. 

I'm sorry this is so last minute, very busy and all. But, I hope you can make it out to out Tea and Jam tomorrow night at 6:30 sign up sheet at the front door.

As usual, this isn't your usual open mic. Musicians are encouraged to join in with the performing musician. So if you have some friends who are shy they don't have to lead they can sit on the sidelines and sing along. And, if you want to bring a small amp you are more then welcome.

We have a piano, and are excited to listen to all types of music and instruments.

The Cup and Saucer will be serving open for business if you want to buy some great food and/or some Teas from all around the world. BYOB optional.

I can't wait to see you all there.