BEACON Board not Bored Message Board › As of now, next Thursday is my game night out.

As of now, next Thursday is my game night out.

A former member
Post #: 142
I had been trying to have get togethers every Thursday at various spots, with the Beacon group being a place I go when there is meetings here now. Well, I was thinking of meeting this Thursday elsewhere, and extended an invite to people. But, as of now, this Thursday (Jan 31st) it looks like I won't be out. Anyone who I made mention of this, this likely isn't going to happen.

So, will look to see what is up next Thursday.
Eddie R.
user 14194146
Putnam Valley, NY
Post #: 1
I'm interested in meeting up with different groups to play games. I'm very new to the area and don't know where anything is. Compounding this, transportation is a bit of an issue. However, I'm still on the lookout for any game groups that I can meet and hopefully attend. Any suggestions would be welcome.
A former member
Post #: 11
Eddie I usually run 2 axis and allies games a mont (both on sundays) write me privately if interested.
Two members from this group play in my axis and allies group along with a few other friends.