align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

BENT (not quite straight) Message Board › Looking for a new way to express your spirituality? Me Too!!!

Looking for a new way to express your spirituality? Me Too!!!

A former member
Post #: 1
I recently got involved with an amazing group of people with the Los Angeles LBGT Spirituality Project: Service L.A. Here's the scoop:

"Service LA is creating a movement of healing and liberation. We are like-minded souls coming together to create a transdenominational spiritual community for LGBTQI's, our friends, families, and allies. We are committed to consciously healing homophobia, fear, and shame within ourselves. We stand united in being the change that we want to see in the world. Peace in the world begins with us, and we rejoice to walk our talk in fellowship and demonstrate love, compassion, and forgiveness every day in every way. Our intention: To create world peace...piece by piece."

Check out their meetup site for more info. Their Sunday morning ongoing gathering is awesome--I encourage you to check it out.

If any of you know any other queer identified spiritual groups that have turned you on, let me know. I'm always into exploring.