Boston CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support Group Message Board › Meet and Greet novelist ROGER KING on SAT, 8/4

Meet and Greet novelist ROGER KING on SAT, 8/4

Brian
user 13686636
Boston, MA
"Meet and Greet" with Novelist Roger King

The Massachusetts CFIDS/ME and FM Association will sponsor a “Meet and Greet” with novelist Roger King on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 12:00 Noon. Roger King, a CFIDS patient himself, released his autobiographical novel entitled “Love and Fatigue in America” earlier this year. The new book has been well-received, not only in the patient community but by the general public as well.

Roger King is the author of several books including “A Girl From Zanzibar” which won “The Best Novel of the Year” Award and has been adapted as a screenplay which is currently in development. He was a guest speaker for the May 2012 Webinar produced by the CFIDS Association of America and has been speaking in various locations since his new book was released.

The MassCFIDS event will be held in Central Massachusetts. Details will follow in the months ahead.
To learn more about the book or the author, go to Roger King’s website:  www.rogerking.org