Boston CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support Group Message Board › Doctor's you love and Doctor's you could do without!

Doctor's you love and Doctor's you could do without!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,

I am moving to Boston in the fall. I would love your input on the doctor's in the Boston area. I am sure this will assist new sufferers of Fibromylagia and CFIDS too. Last time I moved, I had an incredibly difficult time finding a decent doctor and then actually getting an appointment. I am hoping that with your help it will be a more smooth transition this time :)

I cannot wait to hear everyone's response and meet all you lovely people!

Thank you,
Caitlin
Joy M.
user 41995932
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1
Hi Caitln,
I'd be willing to talk about doctors at the Meetup but not comfortable doing it here. Hope we see you....Joy
gaston g.
user 9476512
Hampton, NH
Post #: 2
I have a good Dr, but he is very limited on what insurance he takes. Let's talk at the meeting.

GG
A former member
Post #: 2
I understand if you do not want to discuss the matters openly. However, I am not yet in Boston and I will not be moving until the end of August.

I know it is difficult to get an appointment with the really good doctors. So, I am trying to collect information before I arrive and set up an appointment in advance.

I would greatly appreciate if you e-mailed me with your suggestions setsuko56@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!
Joy M.
user 41995932
Braintree, MA
Post #: 3
Hi Caitlin,
Sorry I didn't understand your situation. Have you contacted Masscfids.org? That is how I got my referrals. They keep fairly extensive lists of their members' experiences with providers for Fibro and Cfids/CFS. I got a list of a few from them, have only actually seen one of them, and sorry still not comfortable discussing online. I hope we see you in the fall and with you well with med school.
Joy M.