Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 20
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is well. Joy suggested I write an update which I thought was a good idea. I have been working on Tuesday and Thursday nights until 7pm so I have not been able to attend the meeting. I am grateful for the job though. My live-in job might be coming to an end....I am trying not to panic as that is my main source of income and shelter. I am sure it will all work out. I am taking my third class toward my graduate degree and I just bought a new car......well 2010 Toyota Scion which I am excited about. My old car finally died. Last Sunday, the boiler broke in the house and we had a flood in the living room and in the garage. I have been living in a hotel since last Monday. The house finally has heat so I am here at the house typing this and trying to get school work done....but we still do not have water. It looks like we probably will not have water until Wednesday!! I am a caregiver for a disabled individual who has a trustee....and the trustee is all stressed out because of the repairs and is talking about selling the house. I think he will calm down and realize that is not a good idea.....hopefully. That is it for now :) Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope to see you soon........Laura
Joy M.
user 41995932
Braintree, MA
Post #: 7
Hi Laura,

Thanks for sharing the good and the bad! You do have alot going on.

I will let the group know that you're still working, including Tues and Thurs til 7, that you are still taking grad classes and got a newer car, that you are concerned of your job ending, and that your boiler broke and that you've had to stay in a hotel! Keep in touch.

Joy

(PS how is your fibro handling all this?)
gaston g.
user 9476512
Hampton, NH
Post #: 3
I will not make it this meeting either. I mentioned at the last meeting about moving it from the 1st Tuesday of the Month, to a different Tuesday. I am open to other days, such as Weds and Thursday. FYI

GG
Joy M.
user 41995932
Braintree, MA
Post #: 8
Hi Gaston,

I'm by no means the leader here, but i"m confused by your post. You did ask for a different Tuesday, at least for this month, and Brian did move it to this Tuesday, the second Tuesday. Sorry you can't attend but sorry I don't understand your objection to this week, either.

Joy
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 21
Thanks Joy!!!!!! :) My fibro was okay until Friday.....I have a co-worker that is nuts LOL so it adds to the stress. Still no water at the house. If we are talking about changing days.....Wednesdays would be great!!
gaston g.
user 9476512
Hampton, NH
Post #: 4
Laura,

Please mention this to Brian, perhaps he/we can make it happen?

GG
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 22
Wednesdays Gaston? Was it discussed in the group last night Joy?
gaston g.
user 9476512
Hampton, NH
Post #: 5
Wednesday works for you, right? Hopefully it works for everyone else who attends regularly. Perhaps you can start another conversation with Brian/Ed and others will provide feedback?

GG
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 23
Just got back into the house......15 days in a hotel!!!!!!! I will try to get in touch with Brian Gaston :)
Joy M.
user 41995932
Braintree, MA
Post #: 9
Hi Laura and Gaston,
Sorry I've been out of the loop. Meetup says my their emails to me are bouncing back. I don't know why. But yes, I am open to Wednesdays for the group. I believe Brian was looking into it but was unsure as of yet. If Laura has initiated a message to him, I'll just wait to hear from you all.
Thanks,
Joy