Boston CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support Group Message Board › News from the BFCFIDS group

News from the BFCFIDS group

user 74949742
Group Organizer
Newton Highlands, MA
Hello everyone!
You may have seen the notice on Meet-Up that the BFCFIDS group was about to disappear...NOT! The group is still very much in existence.  Many thanks to Organizer Brian Holliday for coordinating and leading the group for over two years.  I know many of you have experienced and appreciated his warmth and caring.  But Brian has announced that he will be transitioning out of the leadership role, so the group will be looking for new facilitators or co-leaders. At the next meeting (December 10, regular time and place) Brian will be there to help everything think through what they want for and from the group going forward and how we all can make that happen.  Please try to attend.
Meeting and sharing with others is very important, especially for people with an illness that is both isolating and not well understood.  Having a support group can be enormously helpful.  I look forward to meeting with you again in December.
Charmian Proskauer
Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 28
Does someone need to take over this meetup still?