addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support Group Message Board › Important surveys on Fibro pain

Important surveys on Fibro pain

cproskauer
user 74949742
Group Organizer
Newton Highlands, MA
Post #: 5
Hi all,
If you suffer from pain from Fibromyalgia, you can take a survey which is being conducted by the National Pain Foundation. Do it now, results will be published in mid-April.
http://americannewsre...­ This article also has a link to another article describing patients' experiences with the 3 major drugs approved for the treatment of FM.

The Food and Drug Administration has scheduled a hearing in Washington D.C. on March 26th to learn from patients how fibromyalgia impacts their daily lives and their views on currently available therapies to treat the condition. This is a rescheduling of a meeting originally planned for December 10, 2013. There is a link in the article to get more information on the hearing and learn how you can submit your own responses to the questions being studied by the FDA.
Charmian - Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association