BKLYN Green Drinks Message Board › Let's meetup and support IIRR's work in East Africa and South East Asia.

Let's meetup and support IIRR's work in East Africa and South East Asia. (MOVED FROM SCHEDULED MEETUP)

Marco C.
user 7994565
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Note: This was a suggested meetup that was automatically announced due to RSVPs from other members. I've moved it to a discussion thread, partly because it's not a BKLYN Green Drinks event, but also because it's promoting a paid fundraiser that's soliciting RSVPs without indicating the cost. While I hope the event is successful for the organization, we want to limit scheduled events to stuff BKLYN Green Drinks is actually participating in, and I've turned off auto-announcing suggested meetups. Thanks. - Marco

IIRR is hosting a cocktail party at the Brooklyn Grange Rooftop Farm to raise money for our life-saving programs in Africa and Asia. How many people can say they have been to a sustainable rooftop farm with killer views of Manhattan and visited the historic Navy Yard all in one night?!

You can buy tickets and find more information here:

http://www.iirr.org/i...­

We hope to see you there!