addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BKLYN Green Drinks Message Board › Back to Meetup...

Back to Meetup...

Marco C.
user 7994565
Astoria, NY
...and the web in general!

I apologize for the lack of activity here. Real Life(TM) had been interfering hard all exhausting summer long, and I'd been working on the new website (which has just relaunched).

But now with the new site up, I can return my focus to actually keeping these things up-to-date. And to also get back into helping plan these things. To start, the September event is posted for reBar next week, and we're considering October and November now so that I can get those posted with more than a sorry 6 days notice.

And speaking of planning, the discussion is open for potential venues and general suggestions! Hit up the new site and let us know what you think of it. Also follow us on Twitter: @bkgd

We look forward to hearing from you!

See you at the next event,
Marco
--------
marco@bklyngreendrinks.org
www.bklyngreendrinks.org