addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BKLYN Green Drinks Message Board › Not particularly GREEN DRINKS related but since people here probably love an

Not particularly GREEN DRINKS related but since people here probably love animals....

Laura O.
haffpynt
Jamaica, NY
Post #: 191
Hi,

I'm sorry to put this here but I'm trying to get all the feedback I can. I figure any group that cares about the environment and green living, probably includes some animal lovers who can sympathize.

I've loved animals all my life and have lived with cats since I was 7. I am now 40 and just started developing noticeable allergy problems. Cat turned up reactive on an interdermal allergy test. I am not having severe issues at this point.
I can walk into a home with cats, or my own home, and so far I am not having instant reactions, or severe sneezing or wheezing. However, I do notice lately that if I come home from work, or leave my bedroom ( I was advised to keep the cat out), my throat slowly gets itchier and even feels like it is swelling a bit, which is SCARY!

My cat is 16. I held her when she was 3 days old and I have had her since she was 8 weeks. I have had my other cats for their entire lives since adoption. I have never given a pet up. If worse comes to worse, my mom can take her so we can keep her in the family.

I am very stubborn and don't want to be some jerk who gives their pet away the minute there is a problem. I really do love her. I was talking about this at work and some co worker said "Ew! Get RID Of her!" I threw her off with my reaction; a look of shock and disgust and a retort of "Wow! That's really mean for someone who advertises herself as a Christian!" I don't follow religion BTW.

Anyway, that's my story. Now my point: I've been cleaning like mad and bought Allerpet C and am going to give her her first bath in years, and I am looking into shot therapy. The doc skipped the dog test and I am hoping to all hell that one doesn't react! I've walked into several dog homes and seem fine, even when licked on the face.

But does anyone here have any other suggestions???? Someone tried to get me to buy Isotonic ICO3 or something like that, but it seems like such a scam. I mean, if it really worked why wouldn't everyone know about it?
Even the packaging looks like a cheap AMWAY product.

I hope I can find help. Thanks.