Jul 7, 2013 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Summer pool-party mixer for BLAST members and their female friends!
WHAT TO BRING
• Small amount of potluck food to share (take home your leftovers)
• Whatever you want to drink
• Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen - and small portable chair if you can
Free to attend. Donation jar will be there if anyone has a little extra cash to help us retire the debt acquired from buying sound, stage, and light equipment for our women’s music production company.
Cheryl has two friendly pugs and the best-looking Siberian kitten that ever walked this planet. (The menagerie will all be in a bedroom with the door closed.)
Free on-street parking
DIRECTIONS FROM I-95
• Exit PGA - go east
• Take PGA 2 miles to Prosperity Farms Road
• Turn left/north – go 1.4 miles to Frenchmans Landing (left turn lane)
• Gated community; gate is open during daylight hours
• At second stop sign, turn left onto Biarritz
• 3rd house on left – 2732 Biarritz
First-floor location without stairs. Small bathroom with narrow door.
This is a family-friendly event.
QUESTIONS ABOUT LOCATION OR EVENT?
Cheryl – [masked] - (561)[masked]
QUESTIONS ABOUT BLAST?
Toni Jr. - [masked]
PLEASE TAKE OUR QUICK, ANONYMOUS POLLS