Are you ready to shift and change your paradigm about how to market your business online?
Are you ready to dispel the myths about Search Engine Optimization that:
1. It's difficult.
2. It's expensive.
3. It's time consuming.
Well let's blow this mythical bubble up because BLEND Connection's May Speaker, Emily Leach, is going to share how to create an amazing marketing program that is:
Fascinated? Come and play this May and find out how this smashing lady is going to shift your paradigm about SEO.
With over 12 years of experience in Internet marketing, Information Systems, Web Design and Search Engine Optimization,Emily brings both depth and breadth of knowledge to your Internet business and to the classroom for teaching the latest in optimization tactics and web marketing strategies.
The benefits of attending this May Networking lunch include:
1. Expanding your visibility so people know who you are and what you do
2. Learning how to achieve market clarity and target marketing (which means reaching the people you are trying to serve)
3. Learning how to create captivating and results-oriented Call-To-Actions 4. Saving time easily and effectively so that your website works for you and not the other way around
The results you can expect to achieve when you attend this networking lunch include:
1. Increasing your business and visibility
2. Enhancing your expertise in your field
3. Increasing the number of conversions which are people who visit your site and become paying clients
4. Having more time and opportunity to see clients and serve your community
Sound pretty stellar right? Well come and join us! This is going to be a fantastic experience as Emily is not only as SEO expert but also a TEDx organizer, public speaker and world adverturer. What more can you ask for in an power packed lunch?
Details for this lunch:
Time: 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE (Please support Beets Cafe and order a tasty drink or dish - it's RAW-SOME!)
Parking: Pay and park on the street and park in the garage behind Beets and it's free