***Please Read EVERYTHING Below Before Requesting to Join!!!***
In BMFF we are looking to form a tight knit group of active participants who want to form true and lasting friendships! We will be taking this group a step beyond just play dates at community events with play dates at one another’s homes, planned activities that will be fun and a learning experience for all ages as well as family outings. Community events will also be included to give you plenty of options for your little one but our focus will be on forming great friendships and a loving support group both us mommas and our children can grow with!
These are some of our goals with this group:
1. To form Lasting Friendships for our little ones and for us. These early years of having children can be a very lonely time for some moms, finding a great support group that will help both you and your children develop and adapt to your new wonderful life of caring for your children can be key for both happiness and healthiness!
2. To create a fun environment with each meet up that also includes learning activities such as: sensory development, music/dance, arts and crafts, learning about nature and animals and much more!
3. To create a great support group of moms active in the group and willing to help plan group activities. We are not looking for sideline participants, you don't have to be outgoing or an extrovert by any means but offering your opinions and ideas will help this group be the best it can be! We expect members to regularly attend events and offer their ideas to continually make the group better and keep activities exciting and fun learning events for our children.
How it works:
1. When you initially join you will be considered a “Guest Friend” for the first 2 months (or up to 4 events).
2. After your “Guest Friend” period is up we will review your activity with the group and you can request a position as a Full BMFF Friend. If you are not enjoying the group or do not wish to continue, no problem! We want to make sure this is the right group for you!
3. Full members will contribute $17 in dues each year which will pay for Meet up dues, catering for two group parties each year, 1 BMFF Adult bracelet and 1 BMFF Child bracelet that can be worn to all subsequent events so you can easily find other members of our group and so that “Guest Friends” know who you are so they too can begin forming new bonds. If you have more than one child, it is only $2.50 for each additional bracelet. We want to make it clear that all dues will go toward the group to improve your experience, cover meet up dues and pay for semi annual member parties. We welcome ideas for events or use of the funds that will be enjoyed by all, your ideas are not just welcomed but encouraged!!!
If you are looking for a fun group of ladies who want to help their children learn about the world around them and form wonderful lasting friendships… you have found the right sanctuary here! We look forward to getting to know you and hope you join us in the wonderful adventure of helping our children grow, learn and find joy in each day!
***Please note: The organizers of this group are located in Buford and Lawrenceville, so most events will be located in or around North Gwinnett, please consider your location and ability to attend events before requesting membership.***
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Darlene & Ashly
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 9:30 AM
Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:00 PM
Tuesday, February 3, 2015 10:30 AM
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 9:30 AM
Thursday, February 5, 2015 10:15 AM
Saturday, February 7, 2015 8:00 PM
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:00 AM
Monday, February 16, 2015 9:30 AM
Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:00 AM
Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:00 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2015 2:00 PM
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.