Boston Metro Hike Bike & Social Club Message Board › Must read for NEW YEARS EVE .... There is still time ... But not much

Must read for NEW YEARS EVE .... There is still time ... But not much

Roger L.
user 7989869
Group Organizer
Hanson, MA
Thanks for all of you who have signed, paid and are coming tonight. It promises to be a great time.

So far we have, that I know of, 70 guests and I expect to sell out. Most of those guests have pre-paid. If you plan on paying at the door, please get there early. I advertised this one place outside of MEETUP and I guess it has worked. The staff at the BBC told me that they have been getting a lot of calls. I have been getting calls and emails as well.

Please note, that only members who have paid in advance will be confirmed admittance to the event. If you RSVP'd YES and plan on paying at the door, you'll want to get there early, since there will only be a certain # of spots open for those who have not yet paid yet (members and non-members). There is still time to pre-pay. Please do so on the meetup page or through the PAYPAL link below.

The room has a capacity of 100. Once we reach that we will not be able to let any more in. We will have a list of those who have paid at the door so tickets are not necessary. When facing the building from route 1, our entrance is on the left. It is the take out door.

Please make plans to get home safely. If you plan on drinking more than one or two, have a contingency plan. Designated driver? Cab? hotel? shack up with an old flame.... something. JUST DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !!!! Please keep an eye out for our friends. Don't let them tell you they're OK to drive when you know they're not. Smack-downs are authorized in those situations ... all kidding aside. Please be safe !

See you all there !

- Roger

please call or email if you have any questions

508-479-7690

afadj@yahoo.com

meetup link

http://www.meetup.com/BMSocial/events/40347592/­­

paypal link

http://www.aformalaffairdj.com/pricing.htm#bbc­