Boston Metro Hike Bike & Social Club Message Board › Hey Jaimy here just checking in on the speed dating coming up...

Hey Jaimy here just checking in on the speed dating coming up...

jaimy
user 9380509
West Hartford, CT
I am excited that we have so many new folks joining us May 31 for yet another speed dating event! REMEMBER...RSVP list on this site is only a fraction of those attending...And RSVPing on this site does NOT confirm your spot. You need to register at www.got5minutes.com to hold your spot.

At the moment we are sold out with a waiting list of ladies! I have 3 more guy spots to fill and guess what? As we fill them I can take some lovely new ladies off that dreaded waiting list. But please guys, ladies don't like last minute dates :) So if you could kindly register today so I could give her plenty of notice that would be great :)

Oh and guys if you have a friend to bring along I will give you a special discount! Just email me and ask for it jaimy@got5minutes.com or give me a call 860-324-6679!

Have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you all on May 31!

Jaimy