addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Metro Hike Bike & Social Club Message Board › Rain on Saturday?

Rain on Saturday?

Roger L.
user 7989869
Group Organizer
Hanson, MA
Hello All,

Some weather reports are calling for Rain on Saturday. Different sources are calling for different start times.

I tend not to cancel because of weather reports. My experience has been that they are frequently inaccurate in there rain predictions. Every time I have canceled because of forecasted rain there was a little sprinkle and we missed out on a good time. It's too far away and so far the radar looks spotty. So I will continue to monitor the weather and make the decision on Friday afternoon. Thanks for your patience and do a sunshine dance.

Stay tuned...

- R