Announcing a new Meetup for "BOOZE CLUB - Baltimore"!What:
Vanier Spa - Support Breast Cancer Research - Pamper Yourself and OPEN BAR!!!When:
November 7,[masked]:00 PMWhere:BOUCAROU LOUNGE
64 e 1st street
New York, NY 10003*** THIS IS A CROSS-POST FROM BOOZE CLUB - NYC ****** THIS IS MICHELLE'S EVENT ***The Vanier Spa Event
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Imagine a day at the spa. Get your hair styled by top named professional stylists, meet/drink with celebrities, and raise money for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. What could be better?
Starting at 3pm, Vanier Spa
will be hosting an event benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The event is a three fold event and is explained below:?Spa for a Cure?
- Arrive at 3 pm for a warm welcome, slip into comfortable robes and soft slippers, and embark on a luxurious experience benefiting the cure for breast cancer. Receive top of the line spa treatments (including massage, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures), have your makeup done by exclusive MAC artists, and have your hair styled by world renowned, top notch New York City salons including Sally Hershberger, Ted Gibson,
Bumble & Bumble, Ricardo Maggiore and more. More details below:
?I Will Survive? Runway Show, Auction and After Party:
- The Spa for A Cure will be hosted by award winning author Geralyn Lucas, author of ?Why I Wore Lipstick To My Mastectomy.?
- Decadent Catering and fabulous treats
- Live beauty blogging in our ?Web Lounge?
- Exclusive tables and product boutiques, where all purchase proceeds will go directly to the charity. Enjoy Think Pink Boutiques from jewelry designer Stella & Dot, lip gloss lounge from Purple Lab, purse design by Military Wives, Le Baby products; among other beauty, lifestyle & fashion sponsors.
After you have been sufficiently pampered and spoiled, get ready for the ?I Will Survive? fashion show and after party at 8:30pm.
Also, surprise celebs to make drinking buddies with ;)Event Cost:
- The ?I Will Survive? fashion show: Watch real breast cancer survivors as well as real life models show off the hottest fashions including Ann Klein with Jones New York, Chandra Wilson, Stella & Dot, Military Wives, Dress Barn, and more. The music will be performed live by up-and-coming musical artists including The Eriam Sisters (Semi-Finalists on NBC?s Americas Got Talent).
- The ?I Will Survive? Auction: Enjoy bidding on all of the fashion, jewels and products used and seen on the runway. All of the proceeds will go directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Some of the sponsors include beautyticket.com, Purple Lab, Nick Chavez salon, Makeover Momma.com, and more.
- The ?I Will Survive? After Party: Enjoy live music, dancing, and an open bar! Fabulous gift bags from our great event sponsors including Mai Couture, Skin MD Lotions, 10 Step Makeup Guide, and more.
Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com under ?Vanier Spa Party?
$150Get $5 off by entering ACCESS CODE: boozeclub
= $145 with access code.Purchase tickets here: Vanier Spa TicketsLearn more here:http://www.meetup.com/BOOZE-CLUB-Baltimore/calendar/11698316/