Announcing a new Meetup for ! BOOZE CLUB - Baltimore !!What:
I lost 45 lbs., now you can too. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW!When:
January 12,[masked]:00 PM (and each Tuesday for the following 10 weeks).Where:
(A location has not been chosen yet.)LOCATION:
Public transportation accessible, but not known at this time. It depends on how many people show up.
Okay, so you're one of the many who would like to lose weight. I was
too... right up until I discovered the real secret to losing weight (actually, it's not a secrete, it's just not obvious to everyone). I will share with you the real true way to lose weight, automatically.The goal is to lose 10% (or more) of your body weight in 10 weeks.
I recently did this and I lost 14.8% of my body weight in the 10 weeks. I did this easily and I...:
- I never ate less than I normally do (I actually ate more)
- I never went hungry
- I never visited the gym or worked out (anybody who knows me knows I don't have time)
- I never felt like I was on a diet (because I wasn't)
I promise that if you follow my unique plan (notice I didn't say diet), you will:
- Lose 10% of your body weight (OR MORE) within 10 weeks.
- Lose INCHES off your waist (I went from a tight 38 to a slim 34).
- You won't go to the gym (not once, unless you really want to).
- You'll never feel hungry.
- You'll eat foods that you love!
- You'll be able to go to BOOZE CLUB events and drink with us!
Ask anybody who goes to events with me, they'll tell you how much I lost and how I continued to go to events and drink and have fun right along with everyone else.
As an added bonus to this unique program, there will be two cash prizes awarded to each person who loses:
The most weight by percentage.
The most weight in pounds.
** You can only win one or the other, not both even if you qualify. **
** I want two separate people to win. One person per prize. ***** Prizes will be based on the number of participants. ***Here's the equation:
(50 - PayPal fees) * Total number of paid participants / 4 = Prize... basically, 25% of the total less fees.My story is:
I weighed 224. lbs before I began this effort. By the time I started, I already lost 13 lbs. because I was learning the ropes and developing my plan. When I started on August 6th, I weighed 211 lbs. At the end of the 10 weeks, October 15th, I weighed 179.6 lbs. Yes, that's a total of 31.4 lbs. in 10 weeks which is 14.8%.
I purposefully gained weight over the last seven weeks so that I can do this with you (I gained 15 lbs.). No, I'm not going to compete against you, I'm just going to lose weight along with you so you can see that I'm into this as well. Besides, I'm not done losing weight anyway. I probably should weigh around 175 lbs.In this program, I will teach you the following:
1. The only way to lose weight (honestly, there's only one way).
2. Why you gain weight.
3. The trick to losing weight (yes, it's easy and very doable once you know how).
4. How two hours every Sunday will change the way you eat and the way you feel.
5. What exactly does chew count have to do with this anyway?
6. What online resources you can use to open your eyes to what's really going on.
7. YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR WEIGHT
As with any other weight loss program, I highly recommend you review what I teach you with your doctor so that he/she approves of what I'm teaching you. I'm pretty sure you'll find out that he/she will be delighted with my plan.
The cost for participating in this program is $50 (that's $5/week) payable up front.
You can make payment here: http://www.booze-club.com/oldsite/buttons/weightloss_2010.htm
I do not offer any refunds or guarantees since there's no way I can honestly verify whether you're following my plan week-to-week; however, if your doctor writes me a note stating that this plan is not acceptable for you, I will provide you with a full refund... no questions asked.
I do think that after the first night you will have a better understanding of weight management and you will feel in control of your weight. My hope is to provide you with the tools necessary to succeed during the 10 weeks and beyond. Your weight should become your choice, not your cross to bear.
If you have any questions about this plan, please give me a call.
Ed - (215)[masked] - cell
Okay, now PROOF. Below are befoer and after pictures. I know, the after pictures aren't that great. I guess you'll just have to come to the event to see for yourself!BEFORE IMAGES:AFTER IMAGES:Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/BOOZE-CLUB-Baltimore/calendar/12195420/