A former member
Post #: 11
Come on guys and girls let's get out drink on. Where do you guys hang out. Let get this ball rolling. My intentions are to have meetups as an after work 6-7:00 stop by for a drink type meetups and occasionally have friday and saturday nights out or bar crawls. I am a bartender and have a pretty well stocked bar at my house. So I am open to having people over for drinks.
A former member
Post #: 3
Cool Ben! Here's the rundown of Wine Tastings offered at Bin604 Wine Sellers next to Whole FOods Harbour East (they share a mutual entry door since MD doesn't allow wine/beer sales in grocery stores):

Let's vote on following: usually Thursdays 6-8pm, unless specific dates, see dates below)

4/14 South American wines Chle & Argentinia Malbec, Chard, Cab & more! 19$/ticket rsvp by phone, pay when u arrive.

4/21 All things Pinot, learn about the pinot grape varieties: Pinot Gris, Blanc, Gamay Noir, etc. $29

4/28 Merlot Mania! MOst widely planted varietals in the world, capable of pleasure bent concentration and restained finesse... $19

5/5 Green Wines, from organic, biodynamic & sustainable vineyards around the world. $29

5/12 Sunny & Sumptuous Spain from refreshing bright whites to gregarious grand reds, great price & quality ratio. $19

5/19 Benovia Portfolio Tasting: finely detailed, nuanced, well-crafted & consistently made Chard, Pinot Noir, & Zinfandels fm Sonoma Co. CA. $29/$19 credit toward featured wines.

for those who love wine, don't know how to drink wine, it's great opportunity to taste several varieties with cheese & bread to help it along. Last time I went in Feb-March I had 8 wines +plus frind of mgt/owner was gonna miss next 1 so he offered the best of next week's as a Bonus Special for professional boozers who stayed later & we had total 9 to try, 2oz + some seconds or thirds... I brought my own cheeses I wanted to try & share w/ group & made 4 new friends!
I purchased 2-3 wines, sometimes the tasting price includes credit towards your purchase. I usually pay full price to earn points after 200$ in booze purchases I erned a freed bottle under 15$ tasting discounts 20% or more off of sale price after the tasting. Their Hendricks Gin price is really good also, and if you want to special order any kind of booze, they can do that too, for the right price or if they carry it in heir restaurant you can also enjoy a bottle there. I's a great place to try new wines! Thxxx

I'm voting for 5/5 orgo wines, tell us what you like, send/comment your votes! Thxx

if u don't want wine other options are: crawls around these bars/neighborhoods

Mustang Alleys Bowling experience Fells/Lil Italy
dancing/music events Ottobar (Howard st) downtown
restaurants with really good bars President St/Market Sq toHarbour East like Seafood, Italian or Sushi nights
Federal Hill Bar crawl around AVAM Art MUseum / Funhouse Supper CLub
Inner Harbour HH's burgers & pizza joints
Piano bars from Howl at the Moon Karaoke to Little Italy's
Charles St Intrnational Restaurants bar crawl including indian, turkish, afghani, italian, mediterranean