addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! BOOZE CLUB - Baltimore ! Message Board › Meetup details changed: St.

Meetup details changed: St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl from Mustang Alley (Lil It'ly) to Fells Pt.

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/BOOZE-CLUB-Baltimore/events/53663292/­

When: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:30 PM

Where: Mustang Alley
1300 Bank Street
Baltimore, MD 21231

There are shoe & lane rental fees if anyone wants to play/bowl, unless you come with your own shoes & balls...

If you rsvp for Thursday, sorry I was under the weather & we only had 3 rsvp/replies, so I am just now updating this event for Saturday instead of Thurs, and also per Jon, Mt. Washington Tavern burned down 2 months ago very Unfortunate! So please rsvp again & answer questions if you can help host/collect sign-in sheet (print out the list from this event page & bring it to the meetup, first toarrive starts and last to arrive rounds up straglers after 630, we'll move/crawl to Fells Pt between Duddahs & The Horse You Came In On Saloon til 8~ish) Since I have to catch lightrail early to return to BWI metrobus to DC by 9ish, my last metrobus at BWI to DC is 10-1030pm.

Thanks for all your responses & help. C u at the next meetup!
Enjoy Responsibly & get home safely!

suggested donation 1-5+up: $5.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.