BOSTON SNOW DOGS is moving......to Facebook that is.
We have decided to go towards a "FREE" group setting for our members. New memberships will only be accepted there. So please visit our private group page:
Once approved new members are uploading a picture of their dog and introducing themselves by answering a few questions:
• Town your dog(s) registered.
• Tell us about your dog(s). What is your dog(s) name, age?
• What activities do you like to do with your dog(s)?
• How did you learn of Boston Snow Dogs?
Boston Snow Dogs is a group of dog lovers focused on the care and nurturing of northern breed dogs in the New England Area. Members share information and ideas, support other northern breed owners and partner with local rescues. The group gathers regularly throughout New England to hike, mush or just get together with good friends to share our enthusiasm of our wonderful pups. Please visit our YouTube channel to experience some of the fun of our prior gatherings. http://www.youtube.com/BOSTONSNOWDOGS/.
We have been enjoying snow/urban mushing, hiking, camping and more with our beautiful dogs for more than 7 years. We hope you’ll join us to share our love for dogs and serve as responsible dog-owner role models in our communities.
Some FAQs about BSD:
1) Does my dog have to be a Siberian Husky? No – we welcome all breeds, although most of our members own northern breeds and our activities focus on this type of dog.
2) Do I have to own a dog to join BSD? Yes – we require all members to have a dog as this allows everyone to participate.
3) Do I have to live in New England to join? Yes – we require all members to live in the general New England area, again to allow everyone to participate in the group. We are all about the participation of our members!
4) Can children join? You must be 18 or older to join, but members are welcome to bring children to group gatherings. We are a very family-oriented group!
5) Is there a membership fee? No, we use to have to but have decided to use Facebook where we are able to move away from a club that requires dues.
6) Do I have to know how to mush to join BSD? No – we have many experienced mushers in our group and many beginners as well. We also have members who choose to hike or walk with their dogs rather than mush. We have extra harnesses and gear to share with new members at gatherings and would love to help you learn!
7) Do you rescue dogs? No – we are a social group. But we work with many local rescues and support them with events, donations and sharing of information on available dogs.
8) Does my dog have to be friendly? Yes – you are responsible for your own dog and your pup must be socialized enough to engage in activities with other dogs and people. BSD does not accept any liability for accidents/injuries in connection with our activities. If you become injured during an activity you assume all responsibility and liability. If your dog injures a person or another dog during an activity you assume all responsibility and liability.
Please visit our page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/BostonSnowDogs/) and then click the “Join” button if you would like to apply for membership!
view the collection of VIDEOS created by REDIO VISION
See links to all types of equipment/gear/supplies compare price$ value
Amy Dugan at firstname.lastname@example.org www.mtnridge.com 866-DOG-BOOT
Arctic Star Dog Sled Company offers a wide variety of dog sled models.
nonprofit 501 C with FREE services, resources, fostering, rehoming sibes
PSHR is a volunteer organization
High on Quality/Low on Prices! New England Made- Celebrating 25 Years!
A mushing family business since 1997 - Superb gear equipment Danler Sled
Est 1968 sponsors AKC specialty shows/matches, demo runs, sled/rig races
3,754 Social Singles of Boston!
1,335 North Shore Socials
12,684 awesome people
1,870 Aspiring Founders