addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Good fun with good people in BR! Message Board › Dungeons and Dragons?

Dungeons and Dragons?

Al K.
user 52119222
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 6
Does anyone in our group play this, or would like to learn it and play? (I only know
enough about it to think Nancy and I might really enjoy it.)
A former member
Post #: 4
I know I'm late to the party here, but I've always loved DnD. I like the story telling and puzzles. I'm more of a roll-player than a role-player though and I know some folks like a more free-form, act everything out DnD than me. I prefer to just enjoy the plot of the story and use a character to puzzle the whole thing out working in the framework of the game. What about DnD do you think interests you most?
Al K.
user 52119222
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 7
Chris Brown
Chris Brown 5:47pm Oct 31
A link to this group appeared in my inbox today. I remember some people showing an interest in role playing board games, so I'll just leave this here in case you did not get the same e-mail.

http://www.meetup.com...­
Al K.
user 52119222
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 8
I know I'm late to the party here, but I've always loved DnD. I like the story telling and puzzles. I'm more of a roll-player than a role-player though and I know some folks like a more free-form, act everything out DnD than me. I prefer to just enjoy the plot of the story and use a character to puzzle the whole thing out working in the framework of the game. What about DnD do you think interests you most?
I like the fantasy aspect....dragons are awesome. Big fan of the DragonLance series, Xanth, etc...
An RPG meetup group has finally appeared here in Baton Rouge, check my other post!

Nancy H.
user 81869942
Prairieville, LA
Post #: 2
I like the fantasy element to. But it has been 20 years since I have played it. We can check it out and the others on the internet also Al