This week's challenge is a bit different as it is a call for entries!
DEADLINE 11:45pm, Saturday, May 31.
The local Texas Master Naturalist group is looking for a dragonfly photo to use for their publications. This might include their website, brochures, flyers, etc. If you submit a photo and it is selected, you must be willing to grant the Texas Master Naturalist Brazos Valley Chapter a non-exclusive limited license to publish, display and use the photo in promotional materials without compensation.
Periodically, I'll post a photo challenge with a different theme. Remember that this is NOT a competition, this is about being creative and having fun. There is no meetup-- this is just a personal challenge for you to go out and find something to photograph for the theme.
1) Every week go out to search and shoot some photos for the theme.
2) Then post your photos in the album. NOTE there is not deadline. Naturally most of the posts and focus will be on the week of the event, but you can post pictures to any theme at any time.
3) Make sure to comment on photos to give support and compliments.
4) Please mention your camera and lens used as well as any alterations or enhancement, so we can all learn and improve our techniques.
5) Last but not least...have some fun!!
Remember: We don't actually meet for "Picture Perfect Challenge" events. There is no place or time that we gather for this. The Challenges are just themes for you to photograph and post to our meetup group site. The time that the event is listed as starting is simply the time that the meetup website will allow you to start posting your images that you capture.