add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Can I meet someone to show my neighbor and I how to baby wear before the next event please?
Bonnie S.
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 10
Hi Shannon! Welcome to the group! If you are on Facebook make sure you join our group. It's much more active than the forums are here. As for your question, because all of the leaders are volunteer and most of us work full time as well plus with the size of the group leaders really can't do individual meetings. You can ask on the Facebook page if any of the members can help. Again, welcome to the group and hope to see you at a meeting soon!