Thank you for checking us out. We got together and decided that the time was right for a truly welcoming group targeting the single baby boomers in our community. No need to sit home anymore, give us some ideas for fun activities and we will make it happen. Our goal is to have an environment where everyone is welcomed and feels comfortable. We are NOT a "dating" group. We are a social group enabling singles to find friends and enjoy activities.
By the way, Baby Boomers are those born between 1946 and 1964.
We would like to point out the following, so things will run smoothly:
1. We don't charge a membership fee but we request $1.00 for many of our hosted events to cover our administrative fees.
2 We require a RECENT CLOSE PHOTO OF YOUR FACE, YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME OR INITIAL and YOUR BIRTH YEAR to be approved in the group.
3. New members are encouraged to attend a HOSTED event for their first event so they are greeted and introduced to members. Some of our events are non-hosted (no name tags, no one to officially welcome members) and those are better to attend once a new member has been to a few hosted events.
4. When you are planning to attend any event you need to RSVP (YES) and if for any reason you can't attend that event you need to RSVP (NO). (This is very important) If you can't get to a computer to RSVP (NO) you can email us to let us know you can't attend and why. Due to the large number of member "No-Shows" and in fairness to the rest of the group, anyone who No-Shows 4 times will be removed from the group.
5. If you do not attend an event for six months, you will be removed from the group due to being inactive; however, you may rejoin the group if you circumstances change and you are able to attend events again.
6. When attending a physically active event (hiking, biking, walking, etc.) please participate at your own risk. The Baby Boomers are not liable for any injury or health issues you may have.
Look forward to seeing you at your first event!
1,548 Fanatics for Fun
7,604 Trail Mix Hikers
797 Meditators, Dharma students