Baby Boot Camp (formerly known as StrollerFit) has proudly been offering fitness classes in The Woodlands for over 9 years! If you are looking for a way to get in shape and keep your little one(s) with you, Baby Boot Camp is it! Baby Boot Camp offers different formats to choose from to ensure that anyone can find a class that meets their fitness needs and preferences. "Like" us on Facebook for the most current class/event information! www.facebook.com/thewoodlandsbbc
*Restore the Core* - This one-hour, floor pilates-based class will tighten, flatten and draw in the waistline, while strengthening the glutes, hamstrings, back and arms! Childcare is available for the morning classes.
- T/TH - 9:30am (Studio 34) - The Woodlands United Methodist Church's main building
*Baby Boot Camp* - This challenging one-hour interval training class incorporates strength training, cardio and core work to get you strong and lean, all while entertaining your little one(s) with fun interactive songs, games, and movement! Playtime after class, weekly playdates, holiday parties, monthly moms night out and SO much more make this a great social outlet for moms and little ones too! We hold classes 6 days a week and we have an indoor location for inclement weather (The Woodlands Mall).
- Monday through Thursday - 9:30am - Northshore Park
- M/W - 10am - Creekside Park (Rob Fleming pavilion for the start of class)
- Friday - Saturday - 9:30am - Market Street (parking garage's center breezeway for the start of class)
- W - 4:30pm - Northshore Park
- TEACHERS SPECIAL RATE during the summer and WORKING MOM'S passes available....be sure to ask!!!
- If it's too hot/cold/rainy in the mornings, class is held at The Woodlands Mall for morning classes and The Woodlands United Methodist Church for afternoon.
The first class for each format is FREE, so come on out and try a class! Contact Stephanie Taylor for more information or to register for your FREE class:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.480.3599