addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Backbone.js Hackers Message Board › Tibbr.com (Tibco in Palo Alto) is seeking a senior/principal level Backbone.

Tibbr.com (Tibco in Palo Alto) is seeking a senior/principal level Backbone.js/Javascript developer

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, My team has openings for one or two front-end developers in Palo Alto. Tibbr is one of the top 4 enterprise social platforms. Our tech stack is built on Rails, Backbone.js, jQuery, jQueryUI. We have deep pockets and can pay extremely well for the right person- much better than consumer web companies or "well funded" start-ups.

We need someone who has -advanced- skills in high-performance Javascript, especially asynchronous, event driven programming, has significant experience and complete understanding of Backbone.js including it's downsides, and preferably experience with one or more tight data-binding frameworks as well (angular, knockout, etc).

Please send any resumes/covers directly to me at dshapiro@tibco.com to bypass the corporate HR bureaucracy. I am an architect / engineer on the UI team.