addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Backyard Skeptics Message Board › Ongoing Internet Radio and Television Interviews

Ongoing Internet Radio and Television Interviews

A former member
Post #: 539
I am interested in having ongoing Internet TV and radio interviews with members of this group. Please see my YouTube Channel here and see my Internet Radio channel here I can conduct interviews from anywhere in the world...you call in via Skype, cell phone or land line. We can deliver Internet TV interviews via COMF5, Livestream, UStream, YouTube, Google+Hangouts. Would love to see your own channels up...I am willing to train others to do this or simply use my channels. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Walter Davis