Backyard Skeptics Message Board › carpooling to Joshua Tree NP!!!

carpooling to Joshua Tree NP!!!

Jan R.
user 10208348
Lakewood, CA
To emphasize Bruce's email, if we run out of parking spaces at our campsite, you may have to unload your car and then park somewhere else, possibly far away (but someone could follow you and bring you back to the campground). We are trying to avoid this.
Thank you, gang!!!
Jan
---------
Your Organizer, Bruce Gleason, sent the following message to some members of Backyard Skeptics:

Since we have a limited amount of parking spaces (15) , it would a good idea to carpool.  There are several people who said they are driving and have room, so I'd like to have those who would like to carpool and those who have some extra seats to email me at bruce at backyardskeptics dot com.  Most people are leaving around 1-2pm.  Let me know your preference for leaving from here and also leaving from Joshua Tree.  Make sure and offer at least $20 to those who drive for gas.
I have a large suburban and so far have no takers to share the ride.  Let me know if you'd like to join me.
Bruce