Bad Movie Night Message Board › Ian's Private Collection

Ian's Private Collection

Julian
zerocool
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Awe man....I was hoping our group could show that.

I saw Hunger Games and thought it was pretty solid. I'm seeing Cabin in the Woods tomorrow! YeeeeHaaaaaaa
Svaha!Dean
user 8410934
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 120
To be honest, I didn't think "Battle Royale" was a "so bad, it's good" movie. I thought it was just good. A little silly at times with youthful banalities, but it was a serious movie with much more intense violence than "Hunger Games".

A friend of mine had me read a more complete description/review of "Cabin In The Woods" and now my opinion has changed to it will probably be a real good movie. It's most def on my to-see list now!
Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 45
I just received my copy of "The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai" biggrin

How dare you! That one was supposed to be MINE!!!!!!!!
Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 46
btw. Do I get any cool points for having seen Battle Royale long before The Hunger Games came out?
Svaha!Dean
user 8410934
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 122
I'm seeing Cabin in the Woods tomorrow! YeeeeHaaaaaaa

I saw "Cabin In The Woods" last night ... well worth it. For those who may doubt, there is only about :20 of "college-slasher" and the rest is zombie/monster fun and funny J.W. dialogue.

@Julian, email me what happens at the last :10 after the Fool and Virgin are sitting alone. The video went black crying but the audio track kept on shock and it sounded like all-Hell broke loose.
Julian
zerocool
San Jose, CA
Post #: 3
I recommend Cabin in the Woods as well. But people....the less you know about it, the better! It takes "meta" horror movies like Scream to another level.

I got a question for you guys: Have you seen the movie "Hackers"? I think it'd qualify as "bad" movie. It was one of Angelina Jolie's first movies that came out (if not THE first.) No monsters or green blood or anything like that, but it's a pretty fun watch. We should probably have a Chinese food themed evening because, that would probably be a hackerish thing to eat, hehe.

I have that one on dvd....so it would be easy to set that one up.

Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 47
Julian, I'm so there for anything you pick! I pronounce your name, "Who'll Ian," ya know.