addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bad Movie Night Message Board › Bad Movie randomness

Bad Movie randomness

Ralph W. Miller I.
dinoguyralph
Menlo Park, CA
Post #: 5
Outed! Unfortunately, now that you have exposed my dual identity, you leave me no choice but to subject you to this direct-to-video abomination. Bad enough for our little group? Oh yes. Yes indeed.
Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 67
...you leave me no choice but to subject you to this direct-to-video abomination. Bad enough for our little group? Oh yes. Yes indeed.
But, before it's shown, you have to clarify exactly what you constructed so we're not all antsy about making offensive comments. (imo, anything can be heckled. No matter how good, flaws are inevitable, and we hone in on them, especially when ineptitude is rampant in the surrounding environment)
Ralph W. Miller I.
dinoguyralph
Menlo Park, CA
Post #: 6
Why, I created and performed as the titular bugaboo, natch. But don't let that stop you -- Evil Spawn deserves all the vitriol you can dish up. So be as bugnacious as you please. I may have created the monster, but I'll be piling on the insults and wisecracks all the same.
Mike
Lafayette, CA
Post #: 135
How about some harmless children's programming for a change of pace?
Svaha!Dean
user 8410934
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 205
How about some harmless children's programming for a change of pace?
"And you point with your fingers and your fingertips." biggrin
Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 74
& use them to keep pointing at your wanker. shock Man, that video gets fruity 3 minutes in.
Brenda
user 12059362
San Jose, CA
Post #: 9
Pretty bad!!! You did notice the two pink fish at the end? The suckers? With the sucker mouths? Yup, and he WAS pointing consistently at his wanker! Wow, that made us look innocent and virginal, didn't it? Well, ahem-- almost!
Ian M
user 11984944
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 30
I thought I'd drop in and say that BMN got mentioned by the BBC. Well, me and my New York version anyway, but they did mention I used to run one in Menlo Park.

http://www.bbc.com/cu...­

This will now be in Google forever...
Diane
Spazmataz
San Jose, CA
Post #: 76
I thought I'd drop in and say that BMN got mentioned by the BBC. Well, me and my New York version anyway, but they did mention I used to run one in Menlo Park.

That is awesome! What a way to get your name in the papers.
Mike
Lafayette, CA
Post #: 142

Awesome. Glad to hear your Bad Movieness is so successful there.