addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Badass Book Club PDX Message Board › Sponsors?

Sponsors?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm going to call Lucky Lab to see if they'll throw us some badass perks... but I think we should also look into a bookstore. We'll see how many people stay with us, but if we have 25-30 people buying a book that should earn us a little discount somewhere. I guess the obvious choice is Powells, but we might be better off working with a smaller store. Any suggestions?
John S.
user 72162932
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Good idea though I can't think of any other bookstores aside from the Powell's Hawthorne. Doh.