addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Badgerland WordPress Message Board › anyone want to meet up?

anyone want to meet up?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi:

I'm new to the group ... anyone interested in meeting up sometime soon? I see there hasn't been a meet in several months so not sure if the group is dead or just hibernating for the cold winter ...

Mike
Matt S.
DmdStar
Dodgeville, WI
I'd be open to meeting sometime to talk some Wordpress shop.
A former member

I am open to meeting sometime.
Andrew S.
shellab
Madison, WI
Post #: 52
Hey guys, I'd love to meetup as well. I just posted a suggestion to meetup this Wednesday at 7pm at Ground Zero on Willy St. If two more people RSVP it will get mailed out to the group.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Cheers,
Andrew Shell
Andrew W.
AndrewWetzel
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Thanks for jumping in, Andrew! (I've been transitioning out of one job & into another, so I'm afraid the Badgerland WP Meetup has languished.) I already have a commitment at 7 p.m. on the 21st, but hope to see you at a future meetup!

Cheers,

Andrew