addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Badgerland WordPress Message Board › July 8 Meetup Notes & Resources

July 8 Meetup Notes & Resources

Andrew W.
AndrewWetzel
Madison, WI
Post #: 5
Hi all!

If you learned something or shared something with us tonight, leave a note -- with links! -- on this thread for others to find.

If you have questions or announcements for Badgerland WordPress people, you can use the Meetup mailing list or discussion forum functions under the "Discussions" menu above. (Settings for receiving emails from these lists are under your profile.) The more people contribute, the more we help each other learn!

Andrew W.
AndrewWetzel
Madison, WI
Post #: 6
UW Madison has a WordPress group as well, which the public is welcome to attend. See http://wordpress.wisc...­ to join their mailing list & to take a look at the UW WordPress theme.

Other examples of WordPress @ UW-Madison:

Thanks, Serge!
A former member
Post #: 24
Thanks Andrew for organizing! It was good to meet everyone.

From my notes (please correct me if I'm wrong on any details):