Badgerland WordPress Message Board › Meeting Space

Meeting Space

Megan
user 7355068
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Hi,

I reserved a room for us at the Monona Public Library for the following days. Apparently the public can't reserve the room I was hoping we could use, but the room I was able to secure should work since we aren't a large group.

Here are the dates I was able to get:

Tues August 13 6-7:30
Wed September 4 6-7:30
Tues October 8 6-7:30
Tues November 5 6-7:30
Tues December 3 6-7:30

I regret that they are all, but one, on Tuesdays as one of the people at the last meet up said that Tuesdays don't work for her, but these were the only dates the room was available each month.

Now we just have to come up with topics/speakers!

Megan
A former member
Post #: 76
Thanks SO MUCH for taking the initiative to schedule these! I really appreciate it. Hopefully having the scheduled meetings will get a more regular turnout. Also, as people said, we can always sprinkle in other meetups on different days. Thanks again Megan!
A former member
Post #: 78
Are you going to set these up as meetups so the email will go out to the group?
Andrew W.
AndrewWetzel
Madison, WI
Post #: 7
I've sent out the announcement for the Tuesday meeting -- thanks so much for setting up the venue!
(Sorry for the slow response; I think my Meetup message board emails have been getting buried.)

Hope folks can make it to the Library this Tuesday; I'm willing to punt my presentation down the road to a different date if that works better.