Badminton Fan Club meetup group is to share our passion with all badminton fans. All levels, all ages, all races are welcome. Our goal is to play badminton freely with all the baddy buddies at anywhere without membership limitation.
If you are a Beginner or First-timer we will play with you and gain our skill together. We will bring you to explore the new badminton world now a day.
Or if just playing games is not enough for you then some frequent mini or national tournament will full fill your badminton desire.
We play at many location to fit your need. Currently we have location at El Monte, Pomona and Lakewood. Here are the location yelp reviews:
LABC (El Monte)
All members must provide a clear current photo to sign up, a name that we could recognize you and answer all the profile questions.
Please do not hesitate to ask our volunteer organizers any about our group and badminton questions. We will HELP!
Since this group is still new, feel free to suggest any ideas and inputs or email us if you want to become part of the organization. Let’s work together and Badminton Fan Club will bring you to an other level of Badminton world!!
There are some basic rules in our group in order to keep everything smooth and fun:
Be respectful of other members. Inappropriate behavior or unwanted sexual remarks is a way to get yourself blacklisted. Any Report by our members regarding any harassment, the member will banned right away. No Exception! And please email me or our AOs regarding any dis-comfort about your thoughts.
RULE # 2
3-Strikes Rule. Meaning you have 3 chances of NO-SHOW in any event. It is your responsibility to keep your RSVP updated. You could mark and remind yourself from your own calendar. No-Show will be mark as well if you change your RSVP to No after RSVP is close to some events.
RULE # 3
Like any other recreational activities, there're risks involved. Which means you must assess your own ability before participating this activity. Our group is not responsible of any loses, health, injury, or safety issue. By clicking "Yes" to any our event. You are taking your own risk and our group won't take any responsibility.
RULE # 4
Our organizers has the right to change or cancel event without notice to members. Please keep your attention to our webpage announcement.
1) Please show your recent profile photo and your name instead of a nick name. You like to know who's going and same as other members too. And easy for organizer to reconize you during event.
2) Please put the name of your guest(s) in your RSVP comments. We would like to welcome your guest(s) as well.
3) If you cannot make it, it is your responsibility to remove yourself. Waitlist is automatically updated into "yes" RSVP if spot is available. "No Show" is not welcome and will be marked.
4) Reserved court is only for members that have SIGNED UP the the specific event. Any walk-in members are welcome to play at reserved court when there is NO other SIGNED UP members are waiting.
5) Like any other recreational activities, there're risks involved. By RSVP Yes/Going to our event means you must assess your own ability before participating this activity. Our group will not take any responsibility of any issue.
6) We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please contact Cindy @ 626-534-3488 for any BFC assistance.
Mention this ad and receive 5% off the price of any photography package.
Please contact Monkie for training and equipment quote
Mention "Meetup" will pay only $8 + $1 one time card fee on Sa/Su/Mo.
Enter "bfcmeetup" promotional code for 5% off on your order.
5% off Rackets and Shoes purchase
$7 only entry fee at anytime on Tue & Sun when you mention "Meetup"
Get Paid to Shop! Brand name stores & earn Cash Back.
Ken is providing dicounted Victor's Products to BFC members
Congratulations! - You have found a One-Stop badminton online store.
3,972 Asian American Professionals
15,232 Hiking Enthusiasts
725 English Speakers