6.15 Meeting Begins.
• Our learning topic is the Rule of Thirds. Composition is something we can all use a reminder on, and this rule is a good place to start.
• If there's time, our secondary learning topic is why you should White Balance every time you shoot.
• We will review the 'print' submissions* on our subject of 'Wild Life', which is open to your interpretation.
• Guest Speaker: Humpback Whales of Maui. Colin Hocking, LRPS, will talk on the challenges of photographing the humpbacks during an early morning whale watching expedition. His slideshow presentation will cover the technical aspects of selecting ISO, Shutter Speed and other camera settings to obtain the best possible photographs to catch the whales in action.
• 7.45 Q&A and final comments. Next months topic submission. Member Show & Tell. Networking.
• 8.00 Close
* Please submit your 'Wild Life' images to me by email at least one day before the meeting to make sure they are included in the critique.