align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Zumba Gold with Candy Message Board › Hoop Dance is Fun!

Hoop Dance is Fun!

A former member
Post #: 6
Greetings!
I am an avid hoop dancer and member of several dance meetups. I also serve on the board of a local non-profit called Camp Diva. Camp Diva serves young girls ages 11-17. Part of our mission is to provide opportunities for teen girls to develop and maintain healthy lifestyles. Our web site is www.campdiva.org.

On Jan. 14 and 15, 2012 we will present the Reel Diva Film Fest, featuring The Hooping Life, to benefit Camp Diva. Advanced tickets are on sale now, with discounted pricing for groups of 8 or more. I would like to invite the Dance -n-Exercise meetup group to support this wonderful organization and to come and check out hooping and see what all the "Hoopla" is about. Hoop dance is taking the country by storm and enjoyed by men and women of all ages. All proceeds benefit Camp Diva, with a portion being allotted to start a Camp Diva Hoop Troupe.

For more information and tickets: http://www.brownpaper...­

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Ayana "Starchild"

Add a reply