810 W 36th Street, Baltimore, MD
• According to Esther and Jerry Hicks, Abraham is a group of entities that are "interpreted" by Esther Hicks. Abraham has described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension." They have also said, "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions." Abraham has said through Esther that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham "is".
Abraham-Hicks primary teachings include:-Individuals are physical extensions of the non-physical.
• The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy.
• People are creators; they create with their thoughts.
• Life is not meant to be a struggle, but a process of allowing.
• Actions and money are by-products of focusing on joy.
We will begin with a 15 minute meditation on General Well-Being, then watch and discuss the video Abraham 101: The Basic Teachings of Abraham.
See more about Breathe Bookstore Cafe
Cost: $5 donation suggested
Abraham 101 - The Basic Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Opening Titles 1:14
Jerry Opens The Workshop 3:28
Giving Birth To New Desires 6:11
Manifesting In This Vibrational Universe 7:05
How Good This Stream Of Life Can Be 5:10
Let Your Emotions Be Your Guide 7:35
The Only Law Worth Talking About 7:43
Fulfilling Your Life's Purpose 9:06
The Undeniable Call Of Source 9:35
The Art Of Allowing 8:35
Closing Titles / Contact Information 1:06
Total Running Time: 67 Minutes