addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Re: [atheists-55] Welcome page fixed

From: Kevin G.
Sent on: Saturday, February 6, 2010 7:29 AM
Yes, it does.  I only get this problem from winblows machines.
On Feb 5, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Mark wrote:

> It doesn't have anything to do with Windows. I get my email in a browser, and I use FireFox.
> 
> --- On Fri, 2/5/10, Kevin Grishkot <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
>> From: Kevin Grishkot <[address removed]>
>> Subject: Re: [atheists-55] Welcome page fixed
>> To: [address removed]
>> Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 10:19 PM
>> I did use the attachment button.
>>  The navigation buttons are at the top of the screen.
>>  This will become more apparent as I flesh out the site
>> further.
>> As far as embedded vs attached, this is an
>> endemic problem when a Mac talks to a winblows machine.
>>  I don't have a way to fix this on my end.
>>  There is a preference setting for "windows
>> friendly attachments"  which I always check.
>>  I never turn it off.  But still winblows just
>> doesn't seem to be smart enough to know the
>> difference.
>> 
>> On Feb 5, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Mark wrote:
>> Ok, I managed to get the file by
>> grabbing the url of the image on yahoo's servers from
>> the html code of the email.
>> 
>> Kevin. Do not embed tiff images into emails. Don't try
>> to put them in the body of the email. Attach them to the
>> email. There should be a button somewhere on your email
>> client that says something like "Attach File". Use
>> that.
>> 
>> It looks great. But where do you want the navigation
>> buttons?
>> 
>> --- On Fri, 2/5/10, Kevin Grishkot <[address removed]>
>> wrote:
>> 
>> From: Kevin Grishkot <[address removed]>
>> Subject: [atheists-55] Welcome page fixed
>> To: [address removed]
>> Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 7:00 PM
>> 
>> Ok.  Review this.  I fixed
>> the
>> typo.
>> <GBAC welcome 2.tiff>
>> 
>> Skydivers don't knock on
>> death's door; they ring the bell and run away... It
>> really pisses him off. The World Famous Tink. (I never heard
>> of you either!!)AA #2069
>> ASA#33 POPS# 8808EAC Chairman, Division of Skydiving
>> and Sushi consumption.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> 
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
>> your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> 
>> This message was sent by Kevin Grishkot ([address removed])
>> from The
>> Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group.
>> 
>> To learn more about Kevin Grishkot, visit his/her member
>> profile
>> 
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 		Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]
>> | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> 
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
>> your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> 
>> This message was sent by Mark ([address removed])
>> from The
>> Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group.
>> 
>> To learn more about Mark, visit his/her member
>> profile
>> 
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 		Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]
>> | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Skydivers don't knock on
>> death's door; they ring the bell and run away... It
>> really pisses him off. The World Famous Tink. (I never heard
>> of you either!!)AA #2069
>> ASA#33 POPS# 8808EAC Chairman, Division of Skydiving
>> and Sushi consumption.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> 
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
>> your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> 
>> This message was sent by Kevin Grishkot ([address removed])
>> from The
>> Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group.
>> 
>> To learn more about Kevin Grishkot, visit his/her member
>> profile
>> 
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 		Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]
>> | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Mark ([address removed]) from The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Mark, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
> 

Skydivers don't knock on death's door; they ring the bell and run away... It really pisses him off.
 
The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS# 8808
EAC Chairman, Division of Skydiving and Sushi consumption.




Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy