In a message dated 2/6/2010 7:37:28 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
[address removed] writes:
My name is Cory Geissler. Thanks for getting this all started. I
think we're moving in the right direction.
1. What does everyone do for a living? I know we come from
all walks of life, but I'd just like to know
My name is Matt Jansson, and I work in the parts department of an auto
2. Who, and how many, of us have abandoned
3. What fallout from abandoning religion have we faced?
Little from my family, who are not very religious, but according to my
ex-wife, my atheism had something to do with the divorce.
4. How long ago, or at what age, did you walk away?
Young. 10-12 or so. Couldn't imagine that God could be real when there was
no evidence of his presence or consequence to disbelief (except from others).
Why believe in a god that would allow 6 million Jews to die, amongst other
5. What level of education do you
6. City or country?
7. What hobbies do you have?
Reading, internet, physical activity, UFC
8. Are you raising kids?
9. What is your vision for GBAC?
As I actually live in PA, probably not too much in person, but very
supportive of the cause. Refreshing to think that there are others out there
that don't buy into all the bullshit.