|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 9, 2010 3:31 PM|
Hello group,I joined the group maybe last month and I would like to make it to the next meeting. I was wondering if meetings will be always be held in Columbia (I live in downtown Bmore) and if so is it possible for one to be held on a weekend at some point?
1. What does everyone do for a living? I know we come from all walks of life, but I'd just like to know officially.
Graduate Research Assistant
2. Who, and how many, of us have abandoned religion?
I was brought up Methodist Christian. As a child, I decided that I did not believe in this.
3. What fallout from abandoning religion have we faced?
There is a stigma attached to not being religious, which can even exist in scientific communities, but is definitely present at large.
4. How long ago, or at what age, did you walk away?
5. What level of education do you have?
AA- Graphic Design
BS- Molecular Biology
Currently working on PhD