|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 9, 2010 3:44 PM|
I second the motion to hold a meeting some time in a location other than Columbia as I live downtown too.Janan
On Feb 9, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Tiha Long <[address removed]> wrote:
Hello group,I joined the group maybe last month and I would like to make it to the next meeting. I was wondering if meetings will be always be held in Columbia (I live in downtown Bmore) and if so is it possible for one to be held on a weekend at some point?
1. ?What does everyone do for a living? ?I know we come from all walks of life, but I'd just like to know officially.
Graduate Research Assistant
2. ?Who, and how many, of us have abandoned religion?
I was brought up Methodist Christian. As a child, I decided that I did not believe in this.
3. ?What fallout from abandoning religion have we faced?
There is a stigma attached to not being religious, which can ?even exist in scientific communities, but is definitely present at large.
4. ?How long ago, or at what age, did you walk away?
5. ?What level of education do you have?
AA- Graphic Design
BS- Molecular Biology
Currently working on PhD
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Janan Broadbent ([address removed]) from The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group.
To learn more about Janan Broadbent, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]