The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group Message Board The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Equality Maryland Legislative Kickoff Meeting

Equality Maryland Legislative Kickoff Meeting

Marc
user 3251440
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 10
An issue that I have often considered to be tied to religion is that of intolerance to homosexuality. I have recently become involved with a group known as Equality, MD, that has been fighting the battle for same sex marriage and transgender rights in the state of Maryland. We are within days of getting a marriage equality bill heard in the legislature and a transgender non-discrimination bill is not far behind. If any of you are interested in joining this cause, volunteers are urgently needed. Please come to Equality Maryland's Legislative Kickoff Meeting tomorrow, January 20th at 7PM at the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Baltimore - 512 North Charles Street. For more information on Equality Maryland, you can call Owen at 443 854-1191 or view their website: www.equalitymaryland.org.

I am posting this same message with GBAC & the Baltimore Secular Humanists meetup.