addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group Message Board The Baltimore Atheists Meetup Group Discussion Forum › hello! looking for volunteer ops

hello! looking for volunteer ops

Amanda S.
user 12905079
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Lately I've had the itch for community volunteer work but everything I come across seems to be religious in nature (food pantries, soup kitchens, shelter, etc. all church sponsored). I was hoping someone could recommend secular volunteering opportunities in the Glen Burnie area. Something with flexible hours would be ideal as my work schedule is inconsistent.