addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Clojure Message Board › Sorry for dropping the ball

Sorry for dropping the ball

Jason L.
Baltimore, MD
Hey everyone,
I've totally dropped the ball on organizing the meetup this summer... it's a super busy time for us at An Estuary, and it's just fallen off of my radar.
That being said, I'm totally happy to deal with managing the host role, but I could really use some help when it comes to scheduling meetups and lining up speakers.
If any of the co-organizers would like to step up for a while and take this on, that would be fantastic. If anyone is interested in becoming a co-organizer and lining up speakers etc., that would be super cool. If anyone doesn't want the responsibility but wants to suggest meetups, that's great too.
Even if we don't have the brain space for normal meetups, and someone wants to organize or suggest pub nights or anything like that... also awesome.
I don't want us to lose all our momentum just because I'm overwhelmed at the moment. So anything would be appreciated.