addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore/DC Belly Dance and Music of the Middle East! Message Board › Meetup details changed: 2-Teacher Workshops in Annapolis: SHIRAZ&ANTONIA Gyp

Meetup details changed: 2-Teacher Workshops in Annapolis: SHIRAZ&ANTONIA Gypsy Skirt, Floorwork, Shimmi

Carmen
user 8252265
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Hello Belly Dancers,

Can you believe that the registrations for this workshop with the awesomest Shiraz AND Antonia (!) are extremely slow? I think everyone is broke from paying for Rakkasah and Art of the Belly and saving for X-mas presents.

So here is your chance to take a workshop with these two amazing teachers in a small, cozy group with lots of personal attention. Don't miss this.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-DC-Bellydance/events/81210912/­

When: Saturday, October 20, 2012 1:00 PM

Where: Ridgely Retreat
203 Ridgely Avenue
Annapolis, MD 21401

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.