align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Baltimore Drupal Meetup Message Board › Drupal 1 on 1

Drupal 1 on 1

Daniel S.
user 6730519
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
I'll be at Bertha's an hour early to offer some 1 on 1 support to one of the other meetup members. Who of the experienced people would be interesting in doing the same and who out there would loke to get some 1 on 1 help?

If you looking for help please post a comment in the meetup http://www.meetup.com...­ specifying what it is you need help with. If you're interested in helping others please respond to these requests.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday.

Daniel
Cassie
user 10582702
Frederick, MD
Post #: 1
For everyone that was helping me at the 1 on 1 Drupal meetup in March, you might recall that I was having a problem with the OpenEnterprise Install on Panteon. I submitted a help ticket Pantheon, this was there reply in case anyone was interested...

Customer: Pantheon Support
Subject: OpenEnterprise Install broken
--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------------------------

Ricky Pugh | MAR 27, 2013 | 03:50PM PDT

Hi Cassandra,

Unfortunately, there is not a way to fix it. As OpenEnterprise development is external to Pantheon, there is nothing we can do beyond passing the information to the maintainers and hoping for a quick update that will fix the problem. Your case info has been forwarded to the developers.

Some users have reported successful installations only when apps were installed during installation. This has not been proven to be 100% successful.