addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Girlfriends Message Board › Beyonce'

Beyonce'

A former member
Post #: 14
Any ladies attending the Mrs. Carter Show Tour in July?
Ashley E.
user 46086542
Linthicum Heights, MD
Post #: 8
Omg! That would be awesome!!
A former member
Post #: 9
I'm interested too. I believe the tixs go on sale Tuesday, right?
Steffanie
user 7084240
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
Lets go...
A former member
Post #: 15
The tickets go on sale today, actually in 10 minutes. ticketmaster.com. I plan on purchasing my ticket tomorrow have some other things I need to take care of today.
A former member
Post #: 16
Well ladies looks like tickets for the Verizon center are sold out, I am going to be online bright in early Friday morning to get tickets for her concert in Atlantic City
A former member
Post #: 1
Do u all know that she will be at essence festival in new Orleans with mint condition, new edition, Jill Scott, Charlie Wilson and many more
A former member
Post #: 17
Were any of you ladies able to get tickets for the Concert? I got tickets for July 29th, anyone else going?